Personalisation is about taking control of your own life and having your say.
themungofoundation can support you to achieve this
what we do...
We’re people… people who provide friendly, personal care and individual support services to people of all ages, with wide ranging needs.
We care for older people, including residential homes and specialist units with highly trained, committed, caring staff providing a safe and secure environment for those with dementia or other complex conditions.
We’re one of Glasgow’s largest providers of respite care, helping people, including those with learning disabilities, continue to live with their own families, through our provision of short and long-term breaks.
Our young people’s services are both residential and outreach, dealing with issues like rough sleeping and homelessness, often combined with substance misuse issues.
We’re ambitious… we want to enable people to achieve their own aspirations and lifestyle choices and enjoy a better quality of life…
We can help you access services which are appropriate to you and your family. We welcome the new era of self-directed support and work with you to develop an individual support plan through one of our many and varied services.
We can be there for you…
- if you’re a personal budget holder
- if you need to access community facilities
- if you look after someone with dementia, physical or learning difficulties, sensory impairment or mental health issues
- if you need access to substance misuse rehabilitation
- if you need support to enable you or your family members with disabilities to live independently
- if you need short break or respite care.
If you think we can help, or you just want more information, please contact us.
we're also all about continuity... about being there for people whose support needs change, and change again